Friday, December 3, 2010

Hoilday Time And Feeling Good!

What a difference a year makes.

I'm able to get into that great holiday dress or that great outfit. I'm now that skinny girl in the room that I used to feel envious of. I used to be a size 10-12. I'm back to that size now - almost a size 10, smaller then a 12 but not quit a 10 yet. In the immortal words of Jackie Gleason - How sweet it is!

I am 5'11" and used to weigh 288 pounds. I dropped 121 pounds, and my doctor now calls me "skinny". I went from morbidly obese to obese, to normal, and I'm now being called skinny. How sweet it is!

I thank god and my doctor every day for my band. I am the happiest I have been in so many years. My depression about my weight, and many many medical problems, went away too. How sweet it is!

Last year this time I was 2 months into my lap-band and lost a little more then 25 pounds. I would not go to any of the holiday parties I was invited to, I would not dare to go, still so ashamed of my body and my looks.


Holiday time and feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment!